Vegan Cookie Party Menu:
Layered Taco Dip
Hummus and Stacy’s Pita Chips (the best ever)
Store bought bruschetta and french baguette served with mixed olives
Gingerbread Spiced Chex Mix
Vegan Empire Cookies
Vegan Mint Oreo Truffles (recipe below)
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (recipe below)
Vegan Gingerbread Men and House for decorating
Mint Oreo Truffles
Vegan Cookie Party RecipesCourse: Recipe
- Mint Oreo Truffles
1 package Mint Oreos (or you can use Newman’s O’s like I did)
8 oz. Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese-plain flavored
2 bars Sweet Chocolate Dream Creamy Sweet Chocolate Bars (chocolate chips would also work)
1-2 tbsp Almond Milk
Sprinkles or other decorations
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Adapted from the Kind Diet
1/2 cup Earth Balance Butter
3/4 cup Vanilla Cranberry Peanut Butter- or nut butter of choice
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tbsp brown rice syrup
1 1/2 cups Enjoy Life Foods non-dairy chocolate chips
1/4 cup Almond Milk
- Mint Oreo Truffles – Directions
- In food processor, process chocolate sandwich cookies into chunky crumbs. Slowly add in cream cheese until all is well-combined but not too smooth. Roll into tablespoon sized balls. At this point I put the balls in the freezer to harden before dipping in chocolate.
- While oreo-cream cheese mix is in freezer, melt your chocolate in microwave for about 2 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time until chocolate is smooth and a little runny. When balls are frozen and chocolate is melted, dip each ball into chocolate sauce and then dip the top into sprinkles and set on parchment paper to harden. Continue until you have used all ingredients.
- Place truffles into fridge or freezer to quicken the process. Serve to friends and family and they will be very pleased just as Mr. Kummerow and I were the first time we tried these last Christmas!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – Directions
- In small saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Stir in peanut butter and then graham cracker crumbs and brown rice syrup. Mix together and remove from heat. Evenly divide the mixture in mini-cupcake papers, about 1 tsp in each. Makes 36-48 minis.
- In another saucepan or in the microwave, melt chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in almond milk. Spoon chocolate evenly over the peanut butter mixture, about a tsp in each. Refrigerate to set, about an hour or two before serving. Delicious and easy dessert!