At two weeks old, Eleanor has insane head and neck control. She has actually had it from day one. When laying on my chest she can hold her head straight up and stare into my eyes. Not just for a moment, for long periods of time.
- Eleanor can already recognize her mommy and daddy's voices.
- She is awake more often during the day and for longer stretches of time.
- Breastfeeding is going very well, she latches immediately and eats for about 45 minutes at a time, eight to ten times a day (that's a full-time job folks!)
- She is in cloth diapers full time now, but she hates having her diaper changed.
- She also hates having her clothes taken off or put on. Generally speaking, she hates to be fussed with at all.
- Eleanor smiles but doesn't really know she's doing it yet.
- Is still snorting and squeaking. We love her sound effects.
- No real nicknames yet. Sometimes I call her Pip, short for Pipsqueak. We'll see if it sticks though.
For more photos, check out this wonderful slideshow my friend Crystal made for us with Eleanor's newborn pics.