So we wait. And we prepare. And we wait. Eight months down, one to go! If you could go back to 8 months pregnant with your very first bebe, what would you do differently? What would you change? How would you embrace the last month before you became a permanent mother?
Of course I have my Fall Bucket List. And we have our Baby To-Do List. All things to keep us busy for the next 30+ days. I am getting plenty of sleep (as much as you can when you wake 4 times a night to pee!) and catching up on tons of work. I enjoy napping during the day, long walks by myself and running to the store whenever I feel like it. Alex and I are enjoying plenty of time together, and plenty of time out with friends. So I believe I am taking full advantage of having two free hands at all times. But is there anything I'm forgetting?
To help celebrate this huge milestone I have the privilege of giving away an entry into the upcoming Rock and Read 5k on November 3rd. I, unfortunately, will not be running this year. But I had the opportunity to run it last year with my best friend Shannon and a few of my blog buddies.
- Music at every mile of the race including live jazz at the finish line. We have a performance from the Teen All Stars band from the Jazz Arts Initiative.
- A festival atmosphere at the finish line including all kinds of great food and oh yeah mimosas.
- Dri-fit t-shirts which will be some tremendous electric color TBD.
- Rufus from the Bobcats and Chubby from the Checkers.
- All proceeds benefit book collections for the library.
So all you have to do is leave a comment here on the blog. It can be about anything! I will pick one winner by Friday, October 19th. Good luck!