Last week I talked about what we still needed before our baby girl arrives. Y'all should know, there really isn't a single thing we need! (Ok, maybe just a crib mattress!) Many wants, many like-to-haves, but I have to say we are so blessed to have our needs met. Lately I feel I have been overusing the word "blessed." But there truly is no other way to describe how I feel!
As far as material items go, we are thankful to have our needs met. But we still have a lot on our to-do list before this baby arrives:
- find a pediatrician or family doctor (we have another interview today)
- sign our baby up for health insurance (does this have to be done before she arrives?)
- hang the wallpaper in the nursery
- install carbon monoxide detector and check all smoke alarms
- schedule any guests for after Eleanor's arrival (call me if you want to come visit!)
- installing the car seat
- packing a bag for the birth center
- stocking the freezer with extra meals
- and of course, decide if I want to take any maternity photos
What do you think of maternity photos? Yay or nay?