It's late for a post, eh? Today just sorta swept away from me. Now I am sitting here, snacking on blueberries and watching the rain pour down outside. I swear it's summer...what with these afternoon thunderstorms and temps in the 80s.
Any big weekend plans? Forbes and I are having another yard sale tomorrow. Let's cross our fingers it is as wildly successful as last weekends. Who knew yard sales could be such lucrative money makers!
Otherwise, if we can beat out the rain, perhaps we will get in a good hike. That's all of our big plans. Here's what I'm loving this week:
1. Skype. Why have I never used this awesome technology before. We decided to check it out with our family to make sure we are all in for when we move overseas. So much fun to see my parents faces while we chat!
2. Naps. This week started off with a little bout with the stomach flu. I am still in recovery and naps are the only way to get through the day!
3. Planning vacations and trips! This week we booked our Denver flights, as well as a trip home for me in April for a wedding. We are also planning another trip to Missouri in June for my class reunion (10 years already) and hopefully a trip to the cabin in Banner Elk for Spring Break! Woo-hoo!
4. Walking! Forget running. Walking is my new favorite form of exercise. Who's with me?!
5. God. He is good! All the time! All the time He is good.
What are you loving this week?